Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays and Welcome 2010!


I hope you have a great and relaxing holiday and a fresh New Year!
Welcome 2010!!!

December 19, 2009

Dear Students and Parents:

My heart swelled with appreciation!
Your kindness and generosity were
more than sweet!
I appreciated the wonderful
presents and gift cards. I am throughly
looking forward to shopping, eating,
and reading over the holidays. The
presents were wonderful, too. I loved
each one of them.
I look forward to using my Visa gift card over break!!!

I hope you and your families have
a restful, fun-filled winter break. Enjoy
time with your loved ones. Create
new memories and celebrate old traditions.
Thank you again for your kindness
and have a magical New Year!!!
See you next year!

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Mrs. Spakausky