Friday, February 22, 2008

2/25/08

Dear Parents,


I can’t believe spring conferences are already here! I will hold conferences on:

Monday, March 10th from 3:15-4:00
Tuesday, March 11th from 3:15-4:00
Wednesday, March 12th from 3:15-4:00
Tuesday, March 18th from 3:15-6:00

*Sorry about the times, I have some education classes during conference week.
IF these times don't work, I would be happy to have a phone conference with you in the evening.
I will also be holding phone conferences all week. If you feel a conference is not necessary during this time, please note this below. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

______ I would like to come in on Monday, 3/10. These times work well for
me _____________________________________________________.
______ I would like to come in on Tuesday, 3/11. These times work well for me ___________________________________________________.
______ I would like to come in on Wednesday, 3/12. These times work well
for me.________________________________________________.
______ I would like to come in on Tuesday, 3/18. These times work well for me _________________________________________________.
_______ I would like a phone conference. This time_______________and
this day_______________________work well with me.

phone number__________________

Give me a window of time and I will try to fit you in during that time!


______ I feel a conference isn’t necessary at this time.

Student’s Name______________________________

*Don’t forget that students are invited and encouraged to come to their conference.
Jot down any concerns you have and would like to discuss at conferences. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Spakausky